Prep 12 hrs
Cook 20 mins
A crunchy flavor-filled snack to keep in the "snack cabnit"; send in lunches, fishing trips or camping trips. Prep time includes overnight setting.
- 1 cup oil
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bag pretzel nuggets or 1 bag regular pretzel, broken
- Pour pretzels into a 2 gallon re-sealable baggie.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients and pour over pretzels.
- Shake and coat; stand for 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
This is something my husband makes all the time and takes to work. He uses half a bottle of the popcorn oil and two bags of the ranch dressing and it gives it a lot of flavor and they aren't quite so greasy...try it!!!
These are delicious! The kids LOVED them!
easy to throw together and gr8 in gift bags during the holidays. Tastes awesome too