Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The goodness of a ranch pasta salad with the added crunch of peanuts. A great side for any cook out or pot luck!
- 16 ounces uncooked medium pasta shells or 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 16 ounces light ranch salad dressing
- 8 ounces reduced-fat colby cheese or 8 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese, block style
- 2⁄3 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- Cook, drain and run pasta under cold water until completely chilled.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl.
- Dice cheese into cubes and add to chilled pasta.
- Add peanuts to pasta.
- Pour Ranch dressing over the pasta, peanuts and cheese.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.