Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it has been a hit at summer cookouts. Enjoy!
- 2 cups red potatoes, unpeeled,diced (6)
- 6 ounces uncooked tri-color spiral pasta (spiral pasta, 2-1/4 cups)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy,crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- In large saucepan, bring 10 cups water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high.
- Add potatoes; cook 3 mintues.
- Add rotini; cook potatoes and rotini an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- In large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, rotini, and all remaining salad ingredients.
- In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
- Add to salad; toss to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time.
Sharon, I have the exact same recipe in my cookbook and I make it often and have been for years! Delicious. The red pepper and bacon add a lot. The recipe comes from Pillsbury, according to my recipe book.
Love it! I made this and my family loved it! Thank you for sharing. The only thing I didn't add was the red peppers cause we don't care much for them and it still turned out great!