Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty inexpensive snack crackers with less oil than other recipes. Based on the recipe from the hidden valley website.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Mix seasonings and ranch mix in small bowl, set aside.
- Place crackers in gallon size storage bag.
- Pour oil on crackers, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Open bag and pour seasoning mix in, seal and shake again until all crackers are coated.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet for 15-20 minutes or golden brown.