Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great and easy recipe for that party your supposed to make something for, that family get-together, or just that night at home with the family. ENJOY!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb cremini mushrooms or 1 -1 1⁄2 lb button mushroom, cleaned
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing or 1 package ranch dip mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place mushrooms in a medium mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together the ranch package, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- Pour over mushrooms and toss.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Grill, saute', bake, or place on kabobs with meats and other vegetables.
- Top with cheese after cooking, optional.
- Serving Suggestions: Porterhouse steak, baked potato topper, mashed potatoes, and this makes a great appetizer.
I reduced the oil to about 1/3 cup which seemed to be more than enough. These were easy, tasty, and went well as a side to our lovely steaks tonight. You mention water in the ingredients, but not in the method. I just whisked it in with the oil.