A great and easy recipe for that party your supposed to make something for, that family get-together, or just that night at home with the family. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb cremini mushrooms or 1 -1 1/2 lb button mushroom, cleaned
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing or 1 package ranch dip mix
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Place mushrooms in a medium mixing bowl, set aside.
- 2In a small bowl stir together the ranch package, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley.
- 3Whisk in the olive oil.
- 4Pour over mushrooms and toss.
- 5Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- 6Grill, saute', bake, or place on kabobs with meats and other vegetables.
- 7Top with cheese after cooking, optional.
- 8Serving Suggestions: Porterhouse steak, baked potato topper, mashed potatoes, and this makes a great appetizer.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Marinated Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.1
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing