Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Betty Crocker's "4 Ingredients Dinners"
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, halves
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs, dry, seasoned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- .Remove fat from chicken.
- Pour the dressing into a shallow bowl or pie pan. Place the bread crumbs on waxed paper or a plate.
- Dip chicken, one piece at a time, into dressing, coating all sides. Then coat all sides with crumbs.
- Heat oil in 10- or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 12 to 15 minutes, turning once until golden brown and juice is no longer pink when the centers of the thickest pieces are cut.
For such a simple recipe, this was great! Super easy to make and everyone loved it! I used Italian bread crumbs and it was excellent!
Really easy to fix and lots of flavor. This has become a key meal in our house.
This chicken is fast and flavorful! Although I used packaged bread crumbs, next time I will use the dry bread crumbs method in Soft Bread Crumbs. This chicken is delicious on its own; I think they would also be great sliced and placed atop a salad for a delicious low-carb meal. Thanks, mightyro! Made for 123 Hit Wonders tag game.