Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Cover chicken breast with bread crumbs and either bake or fry, which ever you prefer, until crispy bown. Next smother red potatoes with parmesan cheese and either bake or fry until soft or crispy . Dip both in original ranch dressing and enjoy!!! I made up this recipe myself. I love hidden valley ranch so much that I put it literally on almost everything I eat. You'll never see my fridge without a bottle of hidden valley ranch. I'm the biggest ranch head ever...well at least me and my 6 year old daughter are.
- 12 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 8 ounces breadcrumbs
- 4 -6 pieces chicken breasts
- 8 ounces of grated parmesan cheese
- 6 -10 red potatoes
- vegetable oil (if frying)
- Frying :.
- Heat oil on medium until oil is hot. Cover chicken breast with bread crumbs and place into pan of hot oil. Let cook on both sides until crispy and brown. Next cut up red potatoes in 4 pieces. Smother potatoes with parmesan cheese and fry in separate pan with hot oil until crispy or soft. Take both dishes out of pan when cooked to your liking. Dip or cover potatoes and chicken with hidden valley ranch dressing and enjoy.
- Baking :.
- Turn oven onto 350 degrees. Cover chicken breasts with bread crumbs and place into pan and bake until crispy and brown. About 30-45 minutes Next cut up red potatoes into 4 pieces and smother with parmesan cheese. Place potatoes in pan and bake until cooked through and crispy. Serve with hidden valley ranch dressing and enjoy.