1/5 Photos of Ranch and Bacon Cheese Ball
My family loves this recipe. My husband has fought his brother and sister for leftover cheese ball.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take 2 packages of cream cheese (softened) and mix till slightly whipped.
- 2Add packet of ranch dressing and mix till incorporated.
- 3Fold in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- 4Pour bacon bits in a plate or pie tin.
- 5Form cream cheese mixture in to a ball with your hands.
- 6Roll ball in bacon bits till covered. Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- 7When cheese ball feels firm, remove and serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch and Bacon Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix