My family loves this recipe. My husband has fought his brother and sister for leftover cheese ball.
Make and share this Ranch and Bacon Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Take 2 packages of cream cheese (softened) and mix till slightly whipped.
- Add packet of ranch dressing and mix till incorporated.
- Fold in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour bacon bits in a plate or pie tin.
- Form cream cheese mixture in to a ball with your hands.
- Roll ball in bacon bits till covered. Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- When cheese ball feels firm, remove and serve with crackers.