A cheap twist on a basic staple, turning it into a heartier meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- 2Add ketchup.
- 3Add Ramen, and boil for 2 minutes.
- 4Tear bread into small pieces and add to saucepan. Stir until bread is virtually dissolved. Mixture will thicken as bread dissolves.
- 5Add cheese in small pieces. Continue heating and stir until cheese is thoroughly melted and mixed.
- 6Remove from heat, and add Ramen Flavor Packet.
- 7Stir thoroughly and serve in a bowl.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Stew
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.4
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 2290.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 26.4 g