Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A cheap twist on a basic staple, turning it into a heartier meal.
Make and share this Ramen Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add ketchup.
- Add Ramen, and boil for 2 minutes.
- Tear bread into small pieces and add to saucepan. Stir until bread is virtually dissolved. Mixture will thicken as bread dissolves.
- Add cheese in small pieces. Continue heating and stir until cheese is thoroughly melted and mixed.
- Remove from heat, and add Ramen Flavor Packet.
- Stir thoroughly and serve in a bowl.
yummy!! different but yummy