Recipe by Joel Friedland
I made this up with what I had on hand at home. It was very tasty hot or cold. I suspect it's very fattening because it tastes so good, so I'm also doing this to find out how many calories it has.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages Top Ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheese sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can pink beans
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna (in oil tastes better)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried vegetable flakes
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make Sauce: empty half of Jar of Ragu Double Cheddar cheese -- 8 ounces -- into a sauce pan and heat atop a stove. Add in two cans of Tuna (I used one in oil and one in water), one can of Pink beans, spices to taste -- hot pepper, paprika, pepper.
- Rinse the canned beans of the canned liquid before adding them inches.
- Make Noodles: boil 4 cups of water in a 2 quart pot atop the stove. Throw in the vegetable flakes. Then add the 3 bricks of Ramen, broken into quarters. DO NOT USE RAMEN FLAVOR PACKS.
- In a 2+ quart casserole dish, mix together the noodles and vegie flakes with the sauce. Add in the Mayo.
- Serve hot or cold.