Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just an idea I came up with one night when there wasn't much in the house. Also something new that turned out quite tasty.
- 170.09 g packet ramen noodles (any flavor)
- olive oil, 1 heavy drizzle
- 1 mesquite grilled chicken breast
- 9.85 ml dried cilantro
- 7.39 ml red pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- Heat chicken breast through, cube, and set aside.
- Pour heavy drizzle of olive oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Cook ramen until al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Add noodles to hot oil (being careful of splashes).
- Toss in cilantro, pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt.
- Lightly brown noodles.
- Add cubed chicken breast, tossing thoroughly.
- Drizzle lemon juice into skillet, tossing thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and transfer to pre-warmed plate or bowl.