Recipe by Tish
There are so many interesting ideas on how to use ramen noodles. I thought this one might be fun to play with!
- 4 (3 ounce) packets ramen noodles, uncooked
- 1 (16 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- 12 -14 drops peppermint extract
- 1 -2 drop spear mint extract
- 1 -2 drop wintergreen extract
- 24 lollipop sticks or 24 popcicle sticks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush uncooked ramen noodles in a bowl to about the consistency of rice krispies. Don't crush finer or the recipe does not set. Set aside.
- Lay out some wax paper.
- In a saucepan or double boiler, melt your chocolate chips until then become smooth and creamy.
- If desired add butter.
- Slowly add mint extracts to the chocolate.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Quickly pour over your crushed ramen and stir vigorously until covered completely.
- Spoon mixture in tablespoons onto wax paper into round cookie shapes… mixture will flatten and spread considerable so leave lots of space in between.
- Place a stick into each cookie before it hardens.
- Let cool for about an hour.
- Peel, and eat.
- Cook time is cooling time.