Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
A recipe from my Mr. Yoshida's Fine Sauces Cookbook which I haven't tried yet. Since I don't like green pepper, I'd subsitute orange or another color. Serve as a side with chicken, beef, pork, or fish. I'd serve this with rice.
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips.
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips.
- 1 medium yellow pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup Yoshida gourmet sauce
- Heat oil in a medium wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add peppers to wok and stir fry until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in Gourmet Sauce and cook until sauce boils, about 30 seconds.
Very easy and looked beautiful over rice. Very delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe!