Chilling time not included in preparation time.
Make and share this Rainbow Jello recipe from Food.com.
- You can use any variety of jello you want and as many as you want.
- Use 1 box of lemon jello with 3/4 cup boiling water and 3/4 cup cold water.
- Mix well and pour into a 9x13 tupperware container.
- Let set a little awhile.
- The next layer consists of the other box of lemon jello, but this time combine 3/4 cup boiling water and let that sit for awhile and when a little cool, add 3/4 cup evaporated milk and mix together and pour onto the 1st layer in tupperware pan (that gives it a slightly different color and taste).
- Continue with the other colors of jello you want.
- Kids love it.