Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
The ingredients sound deliciuos and refreshing. Out of the Moroccan Modern cook book.
- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced with stalk on
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 1⁄2 ounces radishes, small wedges
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf
- 1⁄2 pomegranate (pulp of)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf
- Arrange fennel slices around the outer edge of a large round serving platter.
- Working your way to the center, layer the orange slices overlapping the fennel, place the radish wedges inside the orange slices and the mint leaves in the center.
- Sprinkle the pomergrante pulp around the outside.
- To make the dressing, blend together the olive oil, juices, orange blossom water, cinnamon, confectioners' sugar, and mint leaves.
- Drizzle over hte slad, cover and chill before serving.