Recipe by little miss perfect
This is a sweet, spicy, and savory way to liven up ground turkey breast. It is an unusual and flavorful way to prepare an easy healthy meal. It can be wrapped in a tortilla or simply enjoyed plain.
Top Review by Susie D
Based on the other reviews I swapped the amounts of the spices. When made I spooned into pita pockets with Recipe #357031 and plain yogurt. It had a very MidEastern taste and was enjoyed. Made for Spring '09 pick A Chef.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons honey barbeque sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground turkey breast in a skillet.
- Once browned add bbq sauce and spices until it is well dispersed throughout the meat crumbles.
- Reduce heat and stir for a minute or so to allow the flavors to meld and a sort of carmalization to occur.
- Serve and enjoy!