Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Margarita Granita is a delicious blender drink of fresh lime juice, lime sherbet, tequila and Cointreau. Easy to make and even easier to drink--so watch out! From Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals 2.
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tray ice (14 ice cubes)
- 1 pint lime sherbet (4 large scoops)
- 6 fluid ounces good quality tequila
- 3 fluid ounces Cointreau liqueur or 3 fluid ounces orange liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high 1 or 2 minutes, or until smooth and frothy.
- Spoon into glasses and serve.