Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 354.88 ml frozen corn
- 56.69 g sugar snap peas, halved
- 3.69 ml grated lemon peel, plus 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 (453.59 g) tilapia fillets
- 7.39 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F Cut out four 12-by-15-inch pieces of parchment. In a bowl, combine the corn, sugar snap peas and lemon peel; season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture among the parchment pieces and top with the fish. Season the fish with the Old Bay seasoning, then the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Bring together the long sides of the parchment and fold over twice, then tuck the short side under to form a pouch. Transfer the pouches to a baking sheet and bake until the fish is just opaque, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.