Recipe by Kristen H.
This is a light and easy dessert to whip up in minutes. This dessert tastes very similar to the strawberry dessert with the pretzel crust only it's a lot faster!
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) containerjello fat free prepared strawberry gelatin
- 3 large strawberries, top removes and quartered
- 5 pretzels, crushed (fat free)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, such as Reddi Wip
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove Jello from cup and put in a large custard cup (any med. size bowl will work).
- Mash up Jell-O with a fork.
- Mix in cut up strawberries.
- Sprinkle with crushed pretzel and then add a dollop of whipped cream (cool whip would work too, I prefer Reddi Wip).