This is fabulous, easy and works like a charm! Enjoy!!
My Private Note
- 1Mix cornflour with sufficient quantity of water.
- 2Heat the mixture until it changes from milky white to a transparent colour and keep stirring it to avoid any lumps.
- 3Mix with sufficient quantity of cold water.
- 4Add it to the last rinse.
- 5Iron the clothes when slightly dry.
- 6Enjoy your starched clothes!
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Starch for Clothes
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g