1/1 Photo of Quick Sauteed Curry Style Vegetables
Sue Lau's Note:
No curry sauce or masala sauce to bother with here. Just a quick and easy saute of veggies with a wonderful curry flavor. I used a Malaysian style curry powder in this, but use whatever yellow curry powder you have (Malaysian, Indian, Jamaican, whatever). The flavor of this goes with any of those cuisines, without being of that cuisine itself. Also goes great with simply prepared dishes, such as grilled steak or baked fish or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a saute pan and when hot, add onion.
- 2Add salt and pepper, and when onions start to become translucent, add other vegetables.
- 3Cook over medium high heat, stirring and tossing frequently, until just crisp-tender.
- 4Just before veggies are done, add red pepper flakes, garlic powder and curry powder (don't do this early or it may scorch).
- 5Give the veggies a squeeze of the lemon just before serving for a bright flavor.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Sauteed Curry Style Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g