1/1 Photo of Quick Raspberry Danish
Make quick, easy danish using Jiffy raspberry muffin mix; crisp, tender and tasty treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes jiffy raspberry muffin mix
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 extra large egg
- 1In medium bowl stir softened butter, Jiffy raspberry muffin mix, yogurt and egg together gently until incorporated, but do not beat well.
- 2Spread dough on greased cookie sheet in 2 - 3 inch diameter circles, about 1/4 inch thick and 2 inches apart.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown, allow to cool for a couple of minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- 4Mix icing ingredients together until well blended, using as much milk or cold water as necessary to get a smooth flowing but not too-thin icing, drizzle spoonfuls over danishes, allow icing to set and serve.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Raspberry Danish
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry muffin mix