Recipe by ghostlyvision
Make quick, easy danish using Jiffy raspberry muffin mix; crisp, tender and tasty treats.
- 2 (7 ounce) boxesjiffy raspberry muffin mix
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 extra large egg
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -2 1⁄2 tablespoons milk or 2 -2 1⁄2 tablespoons cold water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl stir softened butter, Jiffy raspberry muffin mix, yogurt and egg together gently until incorporated, but do not beat well.
- Spread dough on greased cookie sheet in 2 - 3 inch diameter circles, about 1/4 inch thick and 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown, allow to cool for a couple of minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- Mix icing ingredients together until well blended, using as much milk or cold water as necessary to get a smooth flowing but not too-thin icing, drizzle spoonfuls over danishes, allow icing to set and serve.