- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the Creole seasoning on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet to medium heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook for 5 min on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Remove from the skillet and put on a serving platter; keep warm.
- In the reserved drippings in the skillet, add the syrup and sugar; bring to a boil.
- Stir in pecans and cook 1 min or until heated through.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.