Another Southern Living classic!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the Creole seasoning on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- 2Heat butter and oil in a large skillet to medium heat.
- 3Add chicken breasts and cook for 5 min on each side, or until juices run clear.
- 4Remove from the skillet and put on a serving platter; keep warm.
- 5In the reserved drippings in the skillet, add the syrup and sugar; bring to a boil.
- 6Stir in pecans and cook 1 min or until heated through.
- 7Spoon mixture over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Praline Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 207.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 26.8 g