Recipe by Montana Heart Song
This is an on the road recipe if you are traveling with RV.This recipe uses all canned ingredients except the cheese. A good soup when you want to throw something together that is comfort food.
- 3 (1233.20 g) candiced new potatoes, with juice
- 9.85 ml cilantro leaves
- 709.77 ml water
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml minced onion flakes (optional)
- 1 large bay leaf
- 4.92 ml bonapetite mccormick seasoning
- 118.29 ml hormel real pre- cooked bacon, cooked bits and pieces
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 354.88 ml Velveeta cheese, cut in small cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium pot, add potatoes,cilantro,water,pepper, onion flakes, bay leaf, seasoning and bacon.
- Simmer about ten minutes.
- Take out bay leaf.
- Add soups and cheese.
- Turn heat on low and stir until blended and melted.
- I serve with cornbread.
- Note: You may combine soups, 1 can Cream of Chicken and 1 can Pepper Jack Soup if you want a little more spice in the soup. Add more water if necessary, a little at a time.