Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a pasta dish that is quick and easy to make and yet very flavorful. Serve with a salad and/or vegetable and bread to make a complete meal.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 10-13 minutes, till tender; drain.
- Brown the meat with the garlic; drain it.
- Stir in the oregano, basil, red pepper flakes and salt and cook 1 more minute.
- Add the tomatoes and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pasta and heat through.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.