Trisha W's Note:
This is a pasta dish that is quick and easy to make and yet very flavorful. Serve with a salad and/or vegetable and bread to make a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water for 10-13 minutes, till tender; drain.
- 2Brown the meat with the garlic; drain it.
- 3Stir in the oregano, basil, red pepper flakes and salt and cook 1 more minute.
- 4Add the tomatoes and heat to boiling.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in the pasta and heat through.
- 7Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pasta Meal
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 401.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 20.5 g