Recipe by Elena Bedner
A quick and easy side dish that is a family favorite.
Top Review by sconehead
These were fast, easy and delicious! I used fat free zesty italian dressing. I added a little garlic powder since we all love garlic. I will definitely be making these again! Went great with my black bean burgers. Even my 7 year old picky eater son loved them! Thanks for the recipe!
- 3 large red potatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into wedges.
- Arrange in a microwave baking dish.
- Microwave on HIGH until tender, about 10 min.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes and sprinkle with pepper.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- Brush 1/4 cup salad dressing on potatoes; sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesean.
- Broil until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over.
- Brush with remaining salad dressing and sprinkle with remaining parmesean.
- Broil for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.