Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple basic but oh so good. Add other veggies if you wish - artichoke hearts, olives, chopped peppers whatevery you have in the fridge
- 1 pre cooked pizza dough (size for 4 persons)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (use low fat if you wish)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, monced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Mix mayo, basil, Parmesan, gasrlic,& pepper.
- Place sliced tomatoes on the crust.
- Spread mayo mixture over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
AMAZING!! I just can't stop talking about this tart. DH called it a cross between white pizza and margarita pizza. There wasn't a temperature listed so in making this at high altitude I used 375C for 20 minutes and it was perfect! I added 1/2 tsp salt to the mayo mix and used the crust from Boboli Pizza Crust Clone Boboli Pizza Crust Clone by princess buttercup. These two recipes should always be made together! I can't wait to make this again. I hope everyone will see these two reviews and really try a simple recipe for your busy night dinner.