1/1 Photo of Quick Mix Kale Salad (Raw Recipe)
Recipe from www.rawguru.com. I loved it, but hubby wasn't fond of the texture of the kale. . .so I am going to throw in the recommendation to use your favorite lettuce in this recipe in place of the kale. I also let my salad marinate for about 2 hours which was great (and truly softened up the kale quite a bit).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cucumber (unpeeled and diced fine)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced fine or cut into thin strips)
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup radicchio (chopped, I leave this out)
- 10 stalks kale (julienned)
- 1Toss together salad ingredients.
- 2Blend dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over the salad and let it sit for 20 minutes at room temperature before eating, letting the flavors develop! (As previously stated, I leave mine out for 2-3 hours and then it's WONDERFUL).
- 3Garnish with fresh herbs.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Mix Kale Salad (Raw Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hemp seed oil