Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of those "I was just invited to a party and I don't know what to make" recipes. I know this only because it happened to me. My father is always being invited to these JPRA parties with his work buddies, and I am always cooking for this. Now, I do love doing this, but I don't like it when I only have a half an hour to plan what I making, make it, and still make myself beautiful for the party. So, when I was put in this situation, I through some pasta on the stove and started to get ready for the party while I tried to think of something to do with that pasta. Well, it was the biggest hit of the night, and I'm just glad I remembered the recipe to share with you.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxdried corkscrew macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 packet taco bell taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cheese
- 1 lb of your favorite precooked sausage, slice about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box, drain, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients, except eggs.
- Add the pasta and toss to combined.
- Top with the egg slices.