Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is a lot of fun for my daughter to help me make. She can help with each step of the process and it is just the right size for her to eat.
- Preheat oven to 350^.
- Dock tortilla with fork by stabbing all over.
- Spray both sides of tortilla and bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread sauce over tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese blend.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Spray all with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes in oven, then change oven setting to broil at 350^.
- Move rack to the top of the oven and place pizza under broil element for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Slice into 8 slices.
These were good and easy to make. I did make these on the stove top instead of the oven. I didn't measure the cheese when I put it on. Everyone enjoyed these.