Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy to prepare and quick. A good sauce with ice cream.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a 1- quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes on High, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows look very soft and puffy.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cool Slightly and serve warm.
VERY, VERY NICE SAUCE, & it couldn't be any easier to make! I doubled the recipe & we enjoyed it with frozen vanilla yogurt, & before it was gond, we found it very good over banana bread as well as pound cake! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Bargain Basement tag]