Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so addictive and so yummy! My sister got the recipe when she was in elementary school and as a family we have made sure to keep up with it, especially now that all 3 of us girls are married now. They are a favorite of many people in our family and even coworkers. Try them, they take hardly any time to make, and the best part you don't even "cook" them. Cook time is refrigerating.
- 3 -4 graham cracker squares (I normally buy the regular honey graham crackers)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- Crush graham crackers with fingers onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the graham cracker crumbs until coated.
- Arrange the balls on ungreased cookie sheet and refrigerate 20 minutes until firm.
- NOTE: In place of graham crackers you can use 2/3 cup coconut.
OMG!!! My sister and I used to make these when we were little girls! We got the recipe out of a "for Kids" type cookbook that we used to "cook" out of... same recipe title and everything! Sister now makes them with her little girls! These really are very tasty and we only made them with coconut. Was going to post here for safe keeping and you saved me the effort! Thanks for posting!