Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Rachael Ray show.
- 1 cup skim milk ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 5 -6 leaves basil, chopped thinly
- 4 pita bread, cut into pizza triangle shapes, regular or 4 whole wheat pita bread
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 carrots, cut into long sticks
- 3 celery ribs, cut into long strips
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, pesto and basil. Season with a little salt and pepper and set aside while you make the pitas.
- Spray pitas with cooking spray and season them with the garlic powder and oregano. Place on a cookie sheet and bake until crispy, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve the ricotta pizza dip with the veggies and pita chips alongside.