Recipe by Elena Bedner
A great dish for brunch, and a good way to use leftovers.
Top Review by Kasha
Pretty easy and nice to make with leftover veggies. I had a hard time getting all the eggs to cook on top. I would need to do something different next time. Couldn't be easier to do, aside from that though.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cubed new potato
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli (or any combination of leftover veggies)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in non-stick pan.
- Sauté veggies over medium high heat until warmed through, about 3-4 minutes.
- While veggies are in pan, scramble eggs and water.
- Add cheese and scramble until foamy.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Pour eggs over veggies in pan.
- Let eggs cook in pan until set-about 7-8 minutes.
- Run spatula around edge of pan, slide frittata onto serving plate.
- Season to taste with salt& pepper.