This will calm your craving for pizza! Only 5 points, and honestly quite filling. You could top it with and veggies you like. It's pretty versatile.
- 1 whole wheat pita bread (or 2 halves)
- 1⁄4 cup Ragu pizza sauce (homemade style)
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray (I use olive oil in my Misto)
- spices (basil, garlic, oregano, etc...)
- Spray pita lightly with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Top with pizza sauce and any spices if using
- Top with cheese and a little basil on top of the cheese.
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Quick, easy and yummy pizza. I sprinkled the sauce with dried basil, dried oregano and garlic powder before adding the cheese.
I made this pizza for my son so I omitted the spices. For the sauce I used Pizza Sauce Thanks dr_kaley :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
this was so easy and really good .i also added green olives and feta cheese to this. its wonderful