Recipe by aloha808
Made this on the fly tonight in about 15-20 minutes with things I had on hand ... it was very tasty so I'm posting it here so I can duplicate it later and to see the Nutritional Info!
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, 8 oz. dry
- 8 ounces mushrooms, canned, stems & pieces
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 pinch Italian spices (or to taste, dry mixed herbs)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning (or to taste, Spice Hunter brand)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, rinse mushrooms well (they are loaded with salt!).
- Drain pasta and put in large serving bowl.
- Add EVOO, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Italian Seasonings, Garlic Pepper and toss to coat.
- Add Mushrooms and toss again.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and serve.
- Makes 2-3 Entree size portions.