A real fast lunch or snack that you can use to throw together random leftover ingredients from the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice a Thomas Sahara Wheat Pita in half.
- 2Spread the Masala sauce evenly on both pita slices. I plop a spoonful into the center then use the back of the spoon to swirl it outward. Make sure you are using a ready-to-simmer cooking sauce, not a paste.
- 3Top both pita slices with cherry tomato slices, then prosciutto, and finally the cheese.
- 4Toast for 5 minutes in toaster oven.
- 5I have tried this with a variety of cheeses, meats, and veggies. Mushrooms work especially nice. I plan to try different types of curry sauce in the future.
- 6One serving should come out to approx 233 calories, 13 fat, 17 carb, 15 protein. Use fat free or low fat cheese for better nutrition.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Curry Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 348.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: