Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very tasty, I know some who add vodka or gin but it is good this way too
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 (32 ounce) bottles cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 4 (12 ounce) cans ginger ale, chilled.
- Mix lemonade concentrate& water in large punch bowl.
- Stir in cranberry juice cocktail.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
- Ice cubes that may have strawberries frozen into them or maybe pineapple, its up to you.
I made this punch for Thanksgiving as a trial before I made it for a Christmas tea a few days later. I made the recipe "as is" but then ended up using the whole 2L bottle of Ginger ale in the mix. At first guests said it's ok, but then kept going back for more and then decided they really liked it. I like that it was lighter and not super sweet as many punches can be. I found it refreshing. Made with both pink lemonade (on accident) and regular and both ways were good.
I found this recipe at www.bettycrocker.com. It was a great holiday punch. Thank you for posting!
This recipe is quite simple-requires very little prep. There was just something a little off about the flavor and I can't quite pinpoint what it is. I think it was the ginger ale. It was almost too spicy...