Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter (not spread or tub product) or 4 tablespoons margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to directions on package.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook chicken and broccoli until tender.
- Mix all ingredients in large casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cook in oven for 35 minutes.