- 1⁄2 lb of your favorite pasta (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb red and yellow cherry tomato, rinsed and dried
- 5 -6 green onions, coarsely chopped, white and green parts included
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped mixed herbs, such as basil, parsley, chives
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese or romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large sauté pan over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the tomatoes, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the green onions, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Constantly shaking the pan to mix everything together, sauté until about half the tomatoes are beginning to burst, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and toss with pasta, sprinkle with the cheese.