Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I worked in a small town deli, and remember this recipe from some of the homemade items we made. This works great if you are short on time, and is a cinch to make!
- 1 1⁄2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed, room temp)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- Put the dough on a cutting board, and cut into cube like pieces.
- Put this into a bowl, add the egg, cheese, and dill.
- Mix together with your hands till thoroughly mixed.
- Place the mixture into a buttered/greased bread pan.
- It may look a bit lumpy (which is how it should be).
- Press down just a little so that all sides of the pan are covered and evenly distributed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.