Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
a quick and easy way to make yummy little treats with an Easy Bake Oven. Perfect for kids who's parents don't have endless amounts of money! I know that my parents don't!
- 2 tablespoons betty crocker cake mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- Grease Easy Bake Pan (either cake or cupcake pan).
- turn Easy Bake Oven on.
- pour ingredients into a medium size bowl.
- mix until completely smooth.
- pour batter into pan (make sure that the batter is not higher than the top of the pan).
- place into Easy Bake Oven as u would normally.
- set a timer for ten mins.
- after ten mins in the oven push the pan into the "cooling chamber" for at least 5 mins.
- after it has cooled carefully take the pan out of the oven.
- if u have icing and want to ice ur "creation" feel free to do so. I did!
- and last but definetly not least -- Enjoy!