Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Family Time Daily Dish.
- 18 ounces nestle toll house refrigerated brownie bar dough (or 18 ounces brownie dough with walnuts)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 6 tablespoons nestle toll house semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
- 6 maraschino cherries
- PREPARE brownies according to package directions. Cool for 20 minutes in pan on wire rack. Cut into 12 pieces.
- PLACE 2 brownies in each sundae dish. Top with ice cream, whipped cream, Nesquik, morsels and cherries.