Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup imitation bacon bits or 1⁄2 cup crisp bacon, Crumbled (6 or 7 slices should be enough)
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons fresh dill, Chopped or 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill, Crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach.
- Mix the bacon and spinach and add the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Apples, Fennel, Zucchini, Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese Sticks, Toast Triangles, Pears
This is a good dip. I used bacon bits because I had some on hand, but I'm sure real bacon would be better. I really enjoyed the addition of cayenne and garlic, but I don't think I'm a huge fan of dill. Next time I may cut down the dill and up the cayenne just a bit, but I think that is just a personal preference.