1/2 Photos of Quick Asian Style Vegetable Beef Skillet
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found the basic recipe in Jan/Feb.2009 issue of "Simple & Delicious". The original recipe name was Ramen-Vegetable Beef Skillet, and it was submitted by Marlene MCallister of Portland, Michigan.But the reason I changed the name is, because I left out a few things and added a few of my own touches.If you are crunched for time, you might want to try a bag of store bought cole slaw for the cabbage and carrots. Submitted to "ZAAR" on January 2,2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet,cook the beef,seasoned salt, garlic powder,carrots and onions until beef is browned and veggies are crisp tender.
- 2Drain and return to skillet.
- 3Add water,cabbage,green peppers,soy sauce and seasoning packet from the noodles.
- 4Break noodles into small pieces, add to pan and stir well to cover noodles with liquid.
- 5Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Asian Style Vegetable Beef Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 863.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: