Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I do not remember where I got this recipe. I know I cut it out of a magazine, but not sure which one. You can substitute shrimp or beef for the sausage as well. This is perfect for weeknights, new cooks, college kids, or someone on the run.
- 453.59 g hot sausage
- 2 (170.09 g) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 170.09 g stirfry vegetables, frozen
- 29.58 ml green onions, diced
- 14.79 ml ground ginger
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- Boil ramen and vegetables till tender.
- In a skillet, brown sausage, add ginger and green onions.
- Drain noodles & vegetables. Add soy sauce and 1 oriental spice packet to noodle mixture.
- Combine all together and mix well.