Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick pie that looks like you went to a lot of trouble. It is creamy and delicious.
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 or 10 inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake pastry shell 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl, beat sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, juice concentrate, egg, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell; bake 30 minutes or until set.
- Top with apple filling.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Refrigerate leftovers.