- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg until crumbly; reserve 1/2 cup.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into 8-inch square pan.
- Blend remaining egg with sour cream; spoon over crust.
- Stir apple filling with brown sugar and cinnamon, spoon over sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is lightly browned.
- Cool before serving.