Recipe by keen5
This is no where near authentic, but as the title says, it is quick and easy. We all liked it, especially the kids, two of which, would hardly eat anything. This was great for one of those hurry-up meals. I got this from an old Betty Crocker cookbook. Prep time includes browning the meat.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I used a can of drained mixed vegetables and 2 jars of beef gravy. It turned out great. I will be making this again and again. Thank you for the recipe !
- instant mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 cups cubed cooked lamb, beef or 2 cups veal
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cooked vegetables (peas, carrots, or corn)
- 2 cups gravy (2 10 3/4 oz. cans of gravy can be used)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes for 8 servings, as directed on package except-stir in parsley flakes; set aside.
- In ungreased 3-quart casserole, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Mound potatoes on meat mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until potatoes brown slightly.