Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The whole family liked this one!
Make and share this Quick and Easy Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine brown sugar and salt in a small bowl.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a non-stick pan.
- Sprinkle cajun seasoning on salmon filets.
- Cover the top of the fish with the brown sugar and salt mixture.
- Cook the filets skin side down in the pan for 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to a shallow baking pan and bake 4-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.